Designed for Peak Performance
The Smooth 9.45 ST treadmill is a commercial quality treadmill built for residential use. By combining the best of our features and components, you end up with one of the best home treadmills available.
What makes it the Best?
First, it is exceptionally durable. So durable, we back it with a lifetime parts warranty. There is only one way we can offer that kind of coverage, and that is by building a treadmill that rarely has service issues. If there were constant problems, we would go broke.
Second, the Smooth 9.45 ST is equipped with features designed to achieve your personal best. A number of these features are patented, meaning you cannot get them on any other treadmill.
The Smooth 9.45 ST is designed for serious users. It can handle all levels of joggers and runners. It is also ideal for multiple users, given that you can store up to nine user profiles.
The 9.45 is for individuals that want to concentrate on getting fit, and not maintaining their running machine. Only quality components built to the highest standard go into the Smooth 9.45 ST, that is why we can offer a lifetime parts warranty. Consider the purchase of the 9.45 ST as a wise investment, since it will be performing for years to come.
Smooth 9.45 ST Benefits
In addition to the benefit of owning an extremely durable treadmill, you are getting a machine that focuses on the needs of a runner. For example:
The Hydra Suspension System
You may think basically all decks are similar on treadmills. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are a number of different systems and a few stand out for providing an exceptional running surface. The Hydra Suspension Cushioning is one of the best in the industry. It not only provides superior shock absorption, it allows you to adjust the level of impact to your preference. T
With our motion control feature, you adjust the speed by waving your hand over the handlebars. With your typical treadmill, when you want to adjust the speed you need to awkwardly lean forward and make contact with the console.
20" 60" Treadbelt
Your average treadmill typically has 54" treadbelt. It can be confining, especially when you are running. With an extra 6" you have room to spare. The length of the belt allows you to kick into full gear and not feel like you are about to fall off the end.
Smooth 9.45ST Specs
- 3.0 HP Continuous Duty Motor - Perfect for runners.
- Motion ControlT hands-free speed control system - Never break your stride when changing speed.
- Hydra-Suspension system features adjustable cushioning - Best shock absorption in the industry.
- Commercial grade Triple-Laminated Phenolic Deck - Built for long wear.
- 2 Ply Whisper Weave low friction belt
- Uni-weld steel-constructed frame - Adds to stability.
- FREE Wireless Heart-Rate Control with Belt & Transmitter
- Sizable 20" x 60" Deck - Ideal for runners and tall users.
- Warranty - Lifetime warranty on parts, frame and motor (Excludes television, which carries a one year warranty.). One year in home labor.
Also check out the Smooth Elliptical Trainer Reviews. Built with the same quality that you will find on our treadmills.